Saturday 26 July 2014

Pit Stop Lunch at Lots Gourmet

I have an undeniably great urge to declare my love; my love for the wedges served at Lots Gourmet.
Okay, maybe not that big of an urge, and I don't really love them to the end of the world and back. Their wedges are decent, but I like 'em. heh~

J & I went to Lots Gourmet for a quick lunch. I've had their chicken wrap for takeaway previously (didn't blog about that, but boy was it filling!), so I wanted to try dining in for their $15+ lunch deals.

The lunch deal included homemade ice lemon tea with syrup on the side

One would think napoli/nepolitan sauce wouldn't be spicy. Well, I'm not sorry but it's not quite like that at Lots. IMO, this is a dish that even people with low tolerance for spicy foods can try. I don't eat much spicy food and yet I could enjoy this meal without inhaling the iced tea. (^-^;) The baked chicken was nicely done, though I can't say the same for the sausages (a tad dry and on the hard side, like it was over done).

Baked Portuguese Chicken - napoli sauce, mozzarella w/butter rice & salad

Jer had the mushroom burger because I had to have wedges. *grins* Look at that bed of wedges~!

Portobello [Vegetarian] - brie, avocado, sundried tomato, lettuce on Turkish Pide/ wedges 

And check out the fat portobellos! I didn't eat the burger, but I did sneak a piece of portobello for tasting. Boy! was it good. Jer was pretty much satisfied with his burger and generous side salads.


For the price of $15+ (10% service charge), it was a satisfying lunch. The portions may look but don't let the photos deceive you, they don't look that small and they fill you up all the way! On average, Lots Gourmet is a little pricier than Lola's Cafe. However, if you compare Lots to cafes in the vicinity like Barks Cafe or Coastal Settlement, Lots Gourmet don't seem that all expensive anymore. *shrug* Guess it'll boil down to where you live? haha.

using our time efficiently while waiting for our mains.. hehe



Refueled and ready to go! Vrooom~

No comments:

Post a Comment