Tuesday 23 May 2017

Don't blink cause it's mid-year already.


What can I say? New Year's resolution? My goodness, it's almost June! Who talks about New Year resolutions at this point? So let's call it Mid-Year Resolution Renewal. Heh. *grins*

I had thoughts of documenting my wedding journey. Ideas of documenting housing process. All the wait time, the down time, the anxious time, and more wait time. In the midst of wadding through all of that, we've nearly reached June. 3 days till my measurement taking for the pre-wedding photo shoot I did not plan on having. Just a little over 6 months till the wedding day. This could be the only record of the wedding preparations (on this blog la, how can don't have photographer on that day? already have pre-wedding liao, might as well right? haha), so better a little detail then none right? *sheepish grin*



*blink* *gasp!* oh no!

No comments:

Post a Comment