Friday 26 May 2017

Dear Friend, ..

Have you ever wished you weren't going to meet a friend? Don't get me wrong, it's not cause of dislike anything like that. Quite the opposite in fact, it's cause you really like (not as a crush la) that friend so you don't want to see said friend.  Because you can feel them slipping away; so afraid of losing them. Terrified at the thought of losing a dear friend (or two), you'd rather not see them just so you'd be able to forget about their existence. Forget that you ever had friends like them. Erasing the cause so that there'll be no effect, no heartache from the loss.

Dear Friend,
I miss you, I wish you'd stay, and maybe put in a little more effort.
It's difficult to be the only hand wanting to clap.
Even tougher to dance when you're but a soundless totem.
Dear friend, please don't disappear.


*sigh* I must have sounded like some whiny desperate brat. Yeah, friends all come and go, but that doesn't mean I won't feel sad about it.
"It's part and parcel of Life"
And I'm only human, with a human heart, with very real emotions and feelings.



.. Goodbye.

No comments:

Post a Comment